So you’re engaged! (Or thinking about it…) Congrats! We wish you all the best in life! After all, we all know that after the wedding we all live happily ever after.
Or do we???
With approximately 50% of all first marriages ending in divorce and close to 65% of marriages failing for couples who cohabitate and for 2nd or 3rd marriages, how can you know that your marriage will turn out any better? While we cannot know with certainty how a marriage will fair, we do know there are relational patterns we can identify in couples that help us to predict success or failure of a marriage. Two things are certain: love is not enough, and conflict is inevitable.
Do you have the tools you will need to build a satisfying and lasting marriage? Most couples do not come by these skills naturally. In fact, most of us enter our relationships deficient of healthy relational skills. The good news is you CAN learn how to have a happy healthy marriage!
With our “Tools for a Happy Marriage” counseling package you will receive the following:
1. Use of either the Prepare/ Enrich Premarital assessment or the SYMBIS premarital assessment. (Or both for an additional $40)
2. 6-60 minute counseling sessions (or 4-90 min sessions) with a trained therapist in which you will learn the following:
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- How to Identify and change unhealthy patterns learned from your family of origin
Secrets to enduring intimacy
- How to talk about “hot topics” including money, sex, and in laws
- How to set healthy boundaries to protect your relationship
- Habits that will make or break your marriage
- …and so much more…
3. One follow-up session to be scheduled at least 3 months after your wedding to help work through any kinks.
The Typical cost for all of these services would be $800, but you can get the whole “Tools for a Happy Marriage” package for only $500 with several payment options available.
Don’t have the time or money for the full package? We also offer the “Three hour Marriage Boost” package for just $200. This package includes 2-90 minute sessions in which we will give you the “Cliff notes version” of all you need to know to build a happy marriage.